If you request for an quotation or require any information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact sheet.
Wires and cables for hot equipment and cold heat exchangers:
Single-conductor wires and multiconductor cables:
- Silicone coated fibreglass braid insulated flexible nickel core. Continuous working temperature -60°C to +450°C.
- Silicone coated fibreglass braid insulated flexible copper core. Continuous working temperature -60°C to +280°C.
- Polyolefin insulated flexible copper core. Continuous working temperature -50°C to +155°C.
Insulation and protection tubing.
- Silicone coated fibreglass braided sleeves, working temperatures up to +250°C.
- Polyolefin heat shrinkable tubing (-55 to +135°C) with or without hot-melt.
- Viton® heat shrinkable tubing (+200°C), PTFE (+260°C).
- Porcelain plugs and sockets, nickel plated brass contacts.
- Silicone plugs and sockets, nickel plated brass contacts.
- Ceramic terminal blocks, nickel plated brass contacts.
- Brass coupling bars.
- Bronze cable grips & connection studs.
- Copper bars made to plan, distribution frames.
Other products in the same range: Silicone wire and cable, Kapton® cable, Téflon® cable, silicone base plug, porcelain base plug, etc.